Quality and innovation allow companies to implement their skills and consequently open new markets. Ics Project offers itself as a reliable partner for any type of industry.
For small industries and niche sectors that look to large markets but do not have the resources to structure themselves and face more complex realities
For medium-sized industries, which see concrete possibilities and projects but often do not have the time to manage orders and need Ad Hoc projects to monitor their phases or those of their supply chain.
For large companies that systematically invest in quality standards and need internal audits and review of procedures, or specific standards or compliance with non-harmonized standards.
Examples of the most recent regulations in which our company has created business application modules are:
– Covid Management: training of Covid managers, implementation of biological risk management, staff training, inspections of the production site and procedures for reducing contagion risks
– ISO 9001: 2015
– ISO 14001: 2015
– ISO 45001: 2018
– ISPM 15
– Wood Chain-of-Custody standard
– PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification)
– FSC (Forest Stewardship Council)
– COC “DUE DILIGENCE”
– Ippc Fao in Italy regulated by the Wood Cork Consortium (Legno Sughero Consortium) and FitOK brand
– Epal brand